1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Silver Seitz OU

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by RHAT, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHAT

RHAT Member

0   0   0

I'm looking to buy a Silver Seitz OU,..... can anyone give me a review or stll me where I might find a good used one,...or a dealer with a new one,??

2. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

0   0   0

I would suggest you contact Richie at Silver Seitz in Maryland.

[410] 329-6801

Ron Burdick

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Yep, for a long time, Bruce Jurney! Tom Rhoads

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

Rob Taylor might also be a good contact for one. If he doesn't have one, he might know some one who does.

5. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Verne Higgs has one, but it sure isn't for sale. I'm sure I can give you his contact information if you want to talk to him. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.