1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB side by side live pigeon gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by navyeod, Sep 15, 2013.

1. navyeod

navyeod Member

0   0   0

Looking for a higher grade side by side live pigeon gun. 12 gauge 30 inch barrels but will consider shorter or longer. MOD FULL chokes. LH cast a Plus as I am a right handed left dominant eye mutant. Let me know what you have and price and pics. Send to dwmascott AT gmail.com I am in Auburn, Al all the best to you all. david

2. navyeod

navyeod Member

0   0   0

3. CASSIS

CASSIS TS Member

0   0   0

Please send your email address I will send you pictures of you interested in English gun
    Eddie

4. Fred Bursey

Fred Bursey TS Member

0   0   0

I have several Winchester Model 21's If interested contact Fred Bursey

5. algebra1

algebra1 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I've got an SKB 385 sporter for $1500.

6. cotton

cotton Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a Browning BSS with 30" barrels. It's choked F/F and has single select trigger. I purchased it for pigeons and then wound up with something else. I'm a right hander but left eye dominant shooter and the Brownings work well for me. Gun is in 90-95% condition. Let me know what you think. Danny

7. navyeod

navyeod Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all the offers. Fred interested in what 21's you have. BSS and SKB I will pass on. Replied to Cassis but importing from Canada a pain post 9/11. Please reply to my email direct thanks to all. david

8. joe scout

joe scout Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Danny -- tell me about your SxS Browning.

Tks, Joe In Reno Nv.

9. Boxbirder

Boxbirder Member

0   0   0

The BSS is a very under estimated SxS. It's has it all going for it for Flyers,
    tight bored, long fixed chokes, beavertail with a single trigger. There just as strong as a 21 only thing is they don't have a Vent Rib. And if you do buy or own one little trick. Take the stock off, there is a guide rod for the trigger, turn it upside down and now you have a perfect mechanical trigger. Those 30" FxF are hell with a 3 1/4 dram RST pigeon load.

10. mpenley

mpenley TS Member

0   0   0

Old News to some... enlightenment to others... if it has a SAFETY... it's not a pigeon gun.