1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Side-by-Side 20 gauge - SKB, Browning, other

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rlvanden, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlvanden

rlvanden TS Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a side-by-side 20 ga. bird gun. After doing some research, I think the SKB's and Brownings are in my price range. I'd also be open to other makes if it's a quality gun at a fair price. If you have something you'd be willing to sell, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.

EDIT: I'd also take a 16 gauge if it's a nice gun.

Ryan

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have you looked at the Beretta Silver series?

3. BlacknTan

BlacknTan TS Member

0   0   0

Either one makes an excellent little birdgun.
    I've got an SKB 280 in 20 ga. with 28" barrels. I had the chokes opened to SK/LM. It makes a great upland birdgun.. Good luck in your quest.

Bill

4. rlvanden

rlvanden TS Member

0   0   0

Setterman,

I've looked at the Beretta's and they look like great guns, but I think they're a little more expensive than what I'm looking for. I would prefer to keep the cost under $1000, but could go as high as $1500 for a good deal on a really nice gun. Thanks.

Ryan

5. tricel1

tricel1 TS Member

0   0   0

I have an Ithaca/SKB 200 in 20 ga. that I would sell for $750 plus shipping.

6. texasbilly

texasbilly Member

0   0   0

Noticed in the Harrisburg PA newspaper on November 10, 2009:

FAUSTI (Traditions) Italian gun , side by side. 20 gauge, 26" barrels, IC/M silver ingraved receiver, single trigger. 6.2 pounds, like new $700. Call 717-352-3775

Perhaps this is what you are looking for.

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a used Browning BSS 20 ga for less than $1000. Nice ones are bringing $1500 or more. In general, the smallbores bring a premium over the 12 guages. And of those, 28" and 30" bbls are top priority.

8. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a Franchi Highlander 20 gauge SxS that I would sell. It was purchased new for a quail hunt that never happened so I've only shot some sporting clays with it. It comes with 26 inch barrels and 3 choke tubes (IC, M, IM). If interested PM me and I can send some pics.

9. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

0   0   0

Ryan, sent you an p.m.

i_shoot

10. len loma

len loma TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a like new Marlin LC Smith for $900 on gunbroker.com. Made by Fausti. Points and shoots very well with quality work. I would steer away from the turkish SxS. Friend of mine had a number of problems with his.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

20 gauge skb 200 side by side

skb or browning 20 gauge