1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: shotmaker

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by CLETUS77, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLETUS77

CLETUS77 TS Member

0   0   0

Have several people that I know that have had trouble finding or just don't want to pay 44.00 a bag of lead. was wondering if anyone out there made there own shot. need some info on the process and also looking for anyone that might be looking to get rid of a shotmaker. have seen a couple different shotmakers, but many different coolant systems any help would be appreciated.

2. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

3. 2Brinkoetter

2Brinkoetter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Littleton Shotmaker. It is a 220 volt. Once you get your cooling tank and decide on what coolant to use,and your tempature it actually comes together pretty easily with a little bit of common sense I buy lead and I never pay over $12.50 per bag for my shot which is 50 cents per pound for lead. Your alloy's are real easy to figure out and basically the harder it is the lighter it is. I have a complete outfit, shotmaker, tank , coolant, screens, tumberlers, graphite, crane. It would roughly fill up a 8 ft pick up bed to haul it all and I would let it go for $600. The only reason I am selling it is I have enough shot made up to last 5-10 years. I live in Nampa Idaho. Mark

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Check out U-Tube videos, and search threads on this site. Lot's of information, don't redesign the wheel. It is an ART, with a real learning curve.

5. CLETUS77

CLETUS77 TS Member

0   0   0

6. CLETUS77

CLETUS77 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.