1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Shotgun Single Barrel Hard Case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by trim tab, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for single barrel hard case for 34" top single Thanks

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Trimtab:

I'm Mick McGinley and represent Warwick gun case. We have gun cases that will fill your needs and won't cost you an arm and a leg, but are built as good as any on the market. You can get an idea of our cases at Warwickguncase.com. Click on the picture of the cases and you'll get an idea of what we offer. If you have any questions or would like to order a case, Please feel free to call me at 608-444-6233, or E-Mail to twixter@verizon.net. Thanks in advance.

Mick

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

clarification: Looking for barrel case that holds just the barrel and not a complete single barrel gun. Thanks

4. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Trim Tab:

We also have a limited amount of very nice Barrel cases. They are all black in color and sell for $35.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you have furthure interest.

Thanks Mick

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

trim tab:
    A few years ago,at the Grand I was looking for a barrel case. I stopped to see Paul at Warwick. At the time he didn't have any, but he told me where to go to find one. BTW, I have 3 regular Warwick cases. Everything that comes out of that shop is good quality, the prices are right and the customer service is always good.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Trim Tab- If the barrel cases are the same as Paul sold, they are good cases. I have several and they are very durable.

7. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks guys! Will give Mick a call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.