1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Shot Maker

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by wildwind, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildwind

wildwind TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a shot maker, littleton or Stewart brand. Also will have tens of thousands of premeire 12 ga hulls, AA (red, silver) STS, Nitro 27, Federal Gold Medal Plastics and papers. Also will have cheaper hulls if interested. Please call to get more info. 320-460-0434

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What voltage?

Ajax

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You better jump on that deal. It's cost a lot more than that to get set up and running, plus you get the weights. That's a deal.

4. chickenlegs

chickenlegs TS Member

0   0   0

call 330-455-6607 i have a double set up,220 volt,30 gal collant,vib. sizer,tumbler,lots of parts ect--will trade 4 your cases

5. Captain Smoke

Captain Smoke Member

0   0   0

Hello, I am in central Indiana and have two littleton shotmakers that I would sell. Also have all the extras cooling tanks, coolant, ingot moulds, and other little stuff. One is 220 and the other is 110 volt. If you or anyone else who reads this is interested give me a call 765-661-3398 I will be listing this setup here on trapshooters in the near future. I just have not had time to list. Thanks, Trent

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Brownell's has Stewarts shot maker listed in their new catalog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.