1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Short BT99 barrel for youth

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Joe Smoke, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a short BT99 barrel for a new young shooter. I have the stock cut down on a BT99, but he's having trouble handling the weight of the 32" barrel I have.

2. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

0   0   0

I would bet that you will have trouble finding what you want, but why not just shorten the one you have?

Briley or a number of other gunsmiths can rethread it for choke tubes and then when he is ready for the 32 or 34 incher, you can find one of them fairly easily.

3. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

0   0   0

Or even better, buy a bt99 micro. It has a shorter stock and a 30" barrel and when he grows into the full sized gun, you can probably recoup most of your money.

4. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

They even had 28" micro

5. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

0   0   0

That's not a bad idea, I will look for a micro, then it will be ready for the next father looking for one in a year or so. In the end, that will be cheaper than putting several hundred in shortening this and putting chokes in it.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.