1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - shooting cart.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mjp87, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjp87

mjp87 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy a rugged gear, or shoot 'n' go gun cart. If anybody in the tristate area is selling one or somebody is looking to ship let me know.

thank you.

2. mjp87

mjp87 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy a rugged gear, or shoot 'n' go gun cart. If anybody in the tristate area is selling one or somebody is looking to ship let me know.

thank you.

3. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I got the one Cabelas sells, it works great and I am satified, several of my freinds have the rugged gear models and they are great also, Either one will work as good as the other.

Rick

4. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

I have one of the rugged gear models. It's an older model, as I saw a newer one at a shoot and the front wheel swivels. Mine doesn't, but when shooting sporting clays it was the best thing that I purchased. I have been talked into lots of gadgets, this is one of the handiest. However, I really don't use it much at trap shoots, but am thinking about getting a modified golf cart. One that I could use around the ranch too. Anyway, rugged gear cart is a well made, very handy cart. Should last a long time if you take care of it.
    KingRanch

King

5. Church Key

Church Key TS Member

0   0   0

KingRanch - Double check that your front wheel is not accidently in the locked position. There is a pin that when popped up allows it to swivel freely; however it has a tendancy to pop down and engage the lock. It probably happens when I'm lifting the folded cart while placing it in my truck.

6. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Rugged Gear and use it a lot more than I thought I would. If you are buying used, try to get one with the solid tires. Only thing you need to watch is make sure the gun holders stay tight. A friend of mine had a gun flip out of one because he left it get loose and it rotated sideways. The one I saw from Cabela's a while back didn't have velcro starps like the one from Rugged Gear. Not sure if they are all that way or not.

7. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

Church key,
    Definitely does not swivel. Front wheel removes easily, but does not swivel. +++ on one that has solid tires!!! Keep them aired up is not hard but is constant.

KingRanch

8. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I made one from a jogging baby stroller and ATV gun racks.

The ATV gun racks were more than then stroller was but together far less than one of the purpose built one.

I got the stroller on craigslist and the racks from Bass Pro.

9. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

I have a pair of the original "Range Boy" gun carts... 2 guns and 14 boxes of shells,

Jay

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mine is called a golf cart...but will not ever see another golf club

11. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

mjp 87 check your pm

Thread Status: