1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb shell catcher for a super x

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by max trap, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max trap

max trap Member

0   0   0

Need a shell catcher for a super x 1.

Thanks Ed Grubbs 402 730 2535

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

T&S have some available (click on the link). Bill Malcolm

3. Peasant

Peasant TS Member

0   0   0

I've used T&S shell catcher, the bolt handle's on SX1 run lower... then say like the bolt on the 1100 classic...
    you'll have to purchase a new bolt handle and have a relief milled on the underside...or mill the original,
    I purchased an after market bolt didn't want to alter original bolt.

I prefer the wire shell catcher installed in the receiver cleaner looking application and works great once set up correct...Good luck

Ugo

Cody Wyoming...

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

T&S used to make one that came with a new bolt handle. It was very straight forward and easy to use. I don't know if there is any left these days.

ss

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Take a drimmel or a file and take about 1/2 of the bolt thickness out so the bolt misses the shell catcher. You could also have a machine shop do it, I did it in 5 minutes with drimmel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.