1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB Set of 3200 Wood MC/raised stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Kerz, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerz

Kerz TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a set of Rem 3200 trap wood. MC stock preferred.
    Tkx
    Vic
  2. Tracer

Tracer TS Member

0   0   0

I may have a 3200 stock for sale in a couple of weeks. I have 2 sets for mine and am having a soft touch put on one of them. The one that I will have for sale is a MC with adj. comb and adj. butt plate with a kick-ease recoil pad. Tron Space done the adj. comb and it is a really nice job. The wood is esceptionally nice. There are no scratches on it at all. The man doing the soft touch told me not to sell the other stock until he is done in case something go's wrong with the one he is working on. As soon as I know more I will let you know.

Del
  3. remmyfan

remmyfan TS Member

0   0   0

hi would the mc stock still be for sale if so what price and do you have any pics

many thanks

robin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.