1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Select Energy Sporting

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by huntinandhotrods, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a Winchester Select Energy Sporting in new or very good condition. Please Pm me if you know of one with the price and condition. Thanks Huntinandhotrods

2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Lots of overpriced ones on gun broker . com.

3. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. MilledRib

MilledRib TS Member

0   0   0

Pm sent

5. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM returned to Milledrib who has one with a shorten stock that won't work for me.

6. mike2010

mike2010 TS Member

0   0   0

Indiana Gun Club had 2 the last time I was there,I think they were 1395.00 and 1495.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.