1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Screw-in Weight for Forend of Perazzi TMX/TM9X

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DaveChic, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

0   0   0

I purchased a new Perazzi TM9X in July. I am looking to purchase a screw in weight for the forend of the gun.

I have owned Perazzi TMX's in the past and I was able to purchase the weights from a gentleman from Colorado who had adds in Trap and Field Magazine. I no longer have seen his add.

The system was that when you purchased the package you took out the hanger in the forend and replaced it with a new style hanger that the screw in weight can be placed on. The package was the hanger, a 4 and 6 ounce weight, and the push rod to depress the release button on the front of the forend.

If anyone knows where I can purchase the system or has a weight system for sale, please let me know.

You can reach me by E-Mail or call on my cell at 585-519-9543.

Dave Cichelli, New York State Alternate Delegate

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The company that made them Apogee Ordnance is the same company that makes the Precision Fit stocks. I'm sure he doesn't make them anymore. They were prone to breakage - I had two that snapped the threaded rod. Besides that they bent the forend metal, which is relatively soft in a Perazzi.
    If you used a relatively light one - 4 ounces or less- they possibly would hold up, but I'd never use one again.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

seems to me that all Wilkerson bbls around here have a weight like that on them.

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Davech....get in touch with Vern Brown. In a discussion with Vern I know that he "made" a weight for a TM9X owner out west. 719-250-7727 I am also shooting a 9X and they do more fast!!!!! Tell Vern Dan sent yaaaaa...RUN'EM

5. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Davech..........do more fast was ment to be DO MOVE FAST.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.