1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb scope

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by MOON, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOON

MOON Member

Looking for a 4 power scope. Only shooting 100 yards or less with this rifle. Thanks in advance. Moon

2. MOON

MOON Member

Looking for a 4 power scope. Only shooting 100 yards or less with this rifle. Thanks in advance. Moon

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

I have a like new 2-8 World Class Tasco for $50 shipped (US)

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I've bought a lot of scopes over the years, and "Tasco" with "World Class" has always seemed like an oxymoron to me.

5. 5spd

5spd TS Member

I have 2 Tasco widview 4x32mm scopes.....$35 shipped, duplex reticle, blued.

6. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

I HAVE A 4X REDFIELD WIDEFIELD IN GREAT SHAPE I'LL LET GO FOR 85 PLUS SHIPPING.RICK ZINO 910-279-1136

7. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Pocatello said "I've bought a lot of scopes over the years, and "Tasco" with "World Class" has always seemed like an oxymoron to me."

This happens to be a great scope for the money, regardless of the label! What business is it of yours to "troll" in with a derogatory comment? You are not even trying to sell to the original poster! Please keep your comments to yourself when the subject doesn't concern you! AndyH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.