1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB S12 exteneded chokes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by sptnclays, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for cylinder thru mod.

2. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

This defin isnt the forum to ask for S12 advice =P Now if your asking about a Siaga12 choke set up... then you need to ge here for ALL things Siaga
    http://forum.saiga-12.com/
    The talk of breaks and chokes for the S12, has been gone over many many many times. An everything thing else you could ever want to know has been gone over for over 10 years now. Pack a lunch and get to reading... you have alot of threads to cover.

Fxds
    (recovering blackrifle and Siaga junky. I couldnt imagine life without my Caeser now =D)

5. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I thought this would be the best place to look for Briley series 12 thin wall chokes that are commonly put in p and k guns.
    What is a Saiga?

6. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

Well I knew I should have not responded. But for 2 days I wondered if you really meant something else. In the world I came from an S12 is the Siaga 12gauge semi-auto AK shotgun. Also made in .410, 20ga. Used to be the about the lowest shelf stuff you could buy until they started making 10-12 round mags and 20 drums. Then everybody couldnt live without one and prices went from $200 to $1000, for fear of them getting banned.

7. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The way our govt is going sound like a siaga might be a good investment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.