1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB S&W Sigma 40 cal.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

Went to order a 40 cal Sigma and the shop was out. I still want to buy one for my own Christmas present. Does anyone in TS.com land have a S&W SIgma 40 cal they would want to part with that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg? PM me or reply to my thread. Cash money will talk. Thanks!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a 9mm for sale, 2 clips...$330. Excellant condition to your FFL

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Check your PM's. We bought a like new one yesterday from a cash strapped college kid.

I performed the zero dollar trigger job on it.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Isn't S&W having a big sale on those right now??

Check Cabela's

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

40% discout for active duty or retired servise men.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Shooting Coach, sent you a PM about the trigger job.

7. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

Bazooka Joe- Which store or where did you find that price? Was just on their website and didn't find anything close to that price. Help!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

8. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Cabelas did have the Sigma Series on sale last week in either 9mm or 40 cal. They were $349.00 with a %50.00 rebate OR two extra magazines ($82 value).

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Setterman

The Sigma is basically a Glock with a double action revolver trigger pull and reset.

The arm can be discretely modified without adverse effects or without voiding the lifetime warranty.

The reset can also be slightly shortened. Although vilified, they are serviceable, reliable firearms. They are a very good value for the money. Our Tenn Dept of Safety used them for a while, until Glock came in and made them a "brother-in-law" deal they could not refuse.

Where do you live?

10. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

When you find one I have a couple extra clips I will make you a deal you can't refuse on. Thanks, Tim Dearth

11. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Just my opinion, but the Sigma isn't that great of a gun. Not a great reputation in our parts. For the same price, Taurus has a new 24/7 in OD green and a black slide. Much better trigger than a Sigma. More rounded and comfortable also. It's a clone of the Smith and Wessom M&P. The Sigma is an XD wannabe. The M&P beats an XD every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.