1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: S&W Model 41 7" barrel and extra magazines

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steve Campbell, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Campbell

Steve Campbell TS Member

WTB: S&W Model 41 7

I've been looking for a 7" S&W model 41. I'd like a new unfired gun.

Also want Model 41 magazines with removeable floorplates.

If anyone has any leads, I would appreciate it.

I have checked Gunbroker, Gunsamerica and Auction Arms-either old guns or prices are exorbitant.

Thanks

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

What do you consider exorbitant for a new, unfired gun? Isn't that basically the same thing as "retail new?"

Start holding your breath. If I hear of anyone who bought one at retail, didn't fire a single shot, and wants to sell it for a 20% loss, I'll call you.

3. Steve Campbell

Steve Campbell TS Member

Buzz-

Not sure why you're coming at me like this.

Why would anyone who bought one at retail sell for a 20% loss? You seem to think I was implying this.

I'd rather find one at a dealer that is looking to make a fair profit. I think that is reasonable.

Buzz, do you pay MSRP for your cars? If you do then I can see why you responded like you did. I just want to get the item I'm looking for at a good price. Thats all.

Regards

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Stone try the URL above they have a dealer locater by ZIP code. When I put in my ZIP it give a list of dealers in my area. With all of their contact info even Email then you can shop by phone.

I don't know what State you are in. If you are in Mass. you can also buy it at Smith&Wesson. Hope it is of help.

The Url doesn't fit the space provided so here it is you will have to copy and paste
    http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=11001

Bob Lawless

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Good evening Stone. You may have some luck at http://smith-wessonforum.com/eve you will find many knowledgeable posters there that may have a model 41 for sale. They are some pretty good people that post there, and they could probably steer you in the right direction.
    Good luck, Rodbuster.

6. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

I bought a brand new model 41 for $875 - shipping included from a seller on the rimfire forum a couple of months ago. They have gone for a bit less but that seems to be the typical price now. The site is http://www.rimfirecentral.com .
    The Smith and Wesson forum noted earlier is another place to look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

s&w model 41 extra barrel