1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB S&W M&P15-22 MOE Version

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by macguyver67, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

I know that this is not exactly a gun used for shooting clays (at least the flying type!) but I figured that like me the folks on this forum do more than just shoot the shotgun games.

In case you do not know this gun is the Smith & Wesson version of an AR in a 22 caliber. The MOE version has the Magpul accessories already incorporated in the gun.

And yes I have been checking Gunbroker and the other sites to find the gun I am after. A couple of listings but I am still looking.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Joseph

2. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.