1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB S&W 29-2

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kenf, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Active Member

Hi guys,

Looking to buy a clean 29-2 with the 8 3/8 bbl. The more original the better. Prefer blue, but would consider nickel. Doesn't need to be brand new in the box, but would also prefer the original box, tools, and paperwork. Let me know what you got.

Ken

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Would you consider a Model 29, Silhouette, 10 3/8", original box and paperwork? $625.00. Next to new.Not on web yet.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Wow, Mike, always wanted a Model 29 Silhouette. Gotta cough up for the kid's spring college tuition. Dang.<br>
    <br>
    Ken, you said blue or nickel. It's not for sale, but I have a 29-2 that's blue AND nickel. It's a rare bicolor (sometimes called a two-tone). It has a nickel frame, and blued barrel and cylinder. 6-1/2" barrel. I had S&W paper it. They made it in that configuration in 1968 as a special order. I bought it LNIB.

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

Thanks Skybuster

I'll get an e-mail off later tonight.

Brian,

Sounds like you have a real looker on your hands.

Thanks,
    Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.