1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB S. SEITZ Release Trigger or Conversion Parts

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Cyrus, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I would like to purchase a Release trigger and/or conversion parts required to go from pull to release, for a Silver Seitz(newer model). Please respond to thread, PM or call (516) 766 0784. Thanks, Jeff
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

0   0   0

If you can find them it is easy to make the change over from pull to release. Go on the Silver Seitz web site and print out the instructions. They are quite clear. I suggest that you take a closeup photo of the trigger area before you start work. It is good to know where you started from in case you have to go back

I love the release in the SS.
    Doug
  4. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB SEITZ Release Trigger or Conversion Parts

ttt
  5. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0