1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Ruger Old Army Stainless

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by omgb, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for one. Do you have one you want to sell me? I need (that's an interesting word isn't it) one for our Boy Scout shooting camp.

R Talley

2. trident

trident Member

0   0   0

You have a PM.

3. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I thought I might clarify the situation. I am a member of the Sanra Clarita Valley Quail and Upland Wildlife Federation club. I'm also an NRA certified BP instructor. Our club runs an annual youth shooting camp at the BSA Camp Threefalls BS camp. I do the BP instruction. the only BP revolver I now have is an old and tired 1858 Rem 44 knock off. So I'm looking to add something more substantial to the program. I also want adjustable sights so we can load light and still have the kids hitting the paper without using Kentucky wind age. So if any of you have one gathering dust and will part with it at a reasonable price, please contact me.

4. trident

trident Member

0   0   0

Pics sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.