1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Ruger 10/22 magnum

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by locdoc, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

Guns America has one. #901255549 It's not mine....

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

2. dead lost

dead lost Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I HAVE ONE. DONT KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH. email me cfator@hotmail.com

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

There is one on GB now that is at $630 with 21 hrs to go and it has a mark on the stock??

4. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

George what are you wanting to build? I have one that has never been back to the factory for the ejector fix. Never been fired, but that is not to say it is like new either! lol I used it as a fit gun for stocks. I am sure it will clean up.

Are you wanting to make a bench/varmit rifle, or something more akin to a field rifle?

Mike

5. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Try here....

http://www.e-gunparts.com/

6. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

Those .22 mags can be fussy in an auto. There are a lot of different power levels and bullet weights available. Since rimfires operate on the "blowback" principle, some ammo is very hard on the guns and some ammo won't even open the action. We did a lot of testing for accuracy with a 77/22, and then had Volquartsen build a 10/22 custom heavy-barrel rig for just that exact brand and type of ammo. Volquartsen carefully adjusted the action and springs to operate and feed that exact ammo, and it was a fantastic prairie-dog gun out to 200 yards. We got 1/4-3/8 groups at 50 yards, about an inch at 100, and about golf-ball size at 200 yards pretty consistantly. ....Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.