1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Rottweil AAT72 Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by teleskier, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teleskier

teleskier Member

I am interested in the above. Must be in pristine condition. Remove XX's from email

Thanks, Mike

2. teleskier

teleskier Member

3. bigking

bigking Member

Hi,

I have a Rottweil AAT72 Combo that is excellent shape and has been shot very little. The is a 34/30 Combo. The Over and Under Barrels are 30" and I believe the chokes are .021 and .031 and are untouched. The wood and bluing on this gun are both in excellent shape but the gun is not 100% original. I had the stock shortened a little it is 13 5/8" with a 5/8 pad, so it could be 14" with a one inch pad or even longer if somone wanted to put an adjustable pad on it. The unsingle barrel is 34" and the bluing is in excellent shape, but when I purchased the gun the choke was .052 and way to tight for me; so I had a professional and highly respected gunsmith alter the choke to either .031 or .032. This gun also comes cased in a John Hall Case. I also still have the original box from when it was bought new and the Rottweil cloth bags for the receiver and stock and unsingle barrel. I also have a new parts kit for this gun that has never been opened, that has two new firing pins and six springs along with other items such as rib adjusting tool and replacement rib locking screw. Triggers are Pull/Pull. I also have original hang tags and flyers for gun. If you are interested in the gun feel free to give me a call at (731) 609-1470, I am asking $2,300 shipping and insurance included for the gun and it is well worth the money for the condition it is in. Thanks Chase King

4. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

I have seen this gun- A very nice combo and a great value. Jimmy

5. teleskier

teleskier Member

I am buying the above combo set. He told me I could inspect and if gun was not to my liking I could return it and receive my money back. He promised gun is in tip top shape.

6. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Believe me there is not a Rottweil out there that is any nicer then this one. I run my first 100 with one just like it. They will shoot forever. Strong gun. Good Luck!

7. teleskier

teleskier Member

I hope that is true. Because the stock has been cut a small amount, I will have to put a LOP adjuster on it, probably a RAD2 and I need the ability to move the comb to the left so a soft comb is in its future as well. Hear that Ruck?

8. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

LOL!! Loud and clear, Mike! Just send that bad boy to me......

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.