1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Rottweil 72AAT Double release trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by elinvar, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Looking to find a Double release trigger for a Rottweil 72AAT. Had to go to release and need a release for my doubles gun.
    Terry Jones
    217-433-9885

2. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

I researched a release trigger for a Rottwiel a couple of years ago and it seems to me the only person that responded that he could do it was a guy named Lawrence Pylinski. At least I think it was his name. As I remember he also indicated that it was a major pain in the a$$ to do it and that was just a single release.

3. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

yes- pylinski advertises he works on Rottweils. I was hoping to find one already made up and buy the whole trigger assembly.
    Terry

4. G-12

G-12 TS Member

0   0   0

Terry, I think I may have one. I'll contact you by Sunday evening. Thanks, Ben

5. G-12

G-12 TS Member

0   0   0

Terry, I have emailed you photos of a Rottweil release. Thanks!

6. G-12

G-12 TS Member

0   0   0

Terry, my two attempts to email photos to the above address have been refused for failure to deliver. Do I have the address correct at tgunvault@mediacombb.net? Thanks, Ben

7. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Ben
    Yes that is it tgunvault@mediacombb.net
    I really don't need a picture anyway- What price are you asking?
    Terry

8. G-12

G-12 TS Member

0   0   0

Terry you have a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.