1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington Trap Barrels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ray Collins, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am looking for two Remington 1100 12 gauge trap barrels both with step ribs and knock-down pins. Minimum length required is 30", longer is better. I want a modified choke and a full choke. It is not required that the condition be perfect only that they pattern well and are not rough/junkers. I prefer non screw-in chokes but I can be swayed with the right price...
    I also need a skeet barrel.
    Good opportunity for a package deal???....

Ray

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I have 4

3. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MIA,
    Talk to me about them and show me pictures and prices????

Ray

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Ray. $200 ea. The Orres are the recommendd bbls. Custom choke by the then master of Rem and M12 bbl work. I have taken picture of bbls in the past but they all look the same. I hve the 2 Orre bbls and 2 rogi bbls. I['ll take pics of them as sets and get back to you.But you need a bit of trust here. 1100 bbls are all the same in looks.

5. Ray Collins

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MIA,
    Thanks but I will pass on those; they are a little pricey. I am looking for some in the $150 range +or-. I am new to the sport and am trying to use the 1100 as an entry level gun. I am sure your barrels are excellent and well worth the asking price.

Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.