1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB Remington STS Competition or Premier O/U

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Buckmark1, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Remington STS Competition or Remington Premier O/U with 32" barrels, new or used (in good condition). Messge me here or email me at jodyh@unisourcesupply.net or call my cell (337) 523-9982.

Thanks,
    Jody H.
  2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Do a search on here there were both on here.
  3. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, but I have searched, everywhere. Everything listed is dated, some as far back as 2008 or 2009. Also found alot of 2010-2011 post of these guns being for sale as they were discontinued but can't find anything available for sale now. Again, thanks and I will definetly keep searching and hopefully will find an owner that is willing to part with his barely shot, nearly mint STS Competition with 32" barrels and adjustable comb ;-)
  4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

A few days ago a guy had a sts for $1450 for sale on here if i remember correctly. Also a guy from hawaii had a new peerless remington o/u fs if you were interested.
    Chris
  5. RickN

RickN Active Member

0   0   0

There is a 32" on Gunbroker. You've maybe seen that already....I think 32" guns are not very common.
  6. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

I missed out on the auction on gunbroker but that 32" STS Competition with the adjustable comb is EXACTLY what I am looking for. I really wish I would have known about it earlier. Thanks for your help with this RickN, I really appeciate it.

Chris, I replied to the guy that had the STS Competition on here for $1,450.00 but he has not yet responded. I would like to check out what the guy from Hawaii has to offer. To you as well, I appreciate your assistance in this matter, thanks!
  7. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

Heyas, was unavail for a time. STS sold last friday, thnks tho!
    Lawrence
  8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I may have one if another individual fails to come through on the sale. Should know by Thursday. PM if interested!!
  9. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

0   0   0

Have you tried Guns Unlimited in Omaha? At one time they had quite a few to sell.....

John S
  10. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

John,

Yes I have checked with those guys and I continue to do so periodically. Thanks for the heads up on that. Have a good day.

Jody H.
  11. Michael Neitzel

Michael Neitzel Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sent you a PM. I have the gun you are looking for. NIB and has never been fired Remington STS Competition. 32 inch barrel and adjustable comb stock. Let me know if you are interested?
  12. Buckmark1

Buckmark1 TS Member

0   0   0

Michael,

I sent you 2 PM.

Thanks,
    Jody H.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.