1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington Model 32

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by magic, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic

magic Member

I am looking to buy a Remington 32 in any condition. Not looking for anything engraved (though send me pics as I am always interested in nice 32s) just a standard grade gun with lots of wear is fine. I am just wanting something to field hunt with. I am not interested in anything else (including 3200s). Thanks again and let me know.

JASON SHEEHY

2. magic

magic Member

Again, I am not interested in 3200s. There is a difference. I have recieved a few emails about them and I am looking for a Model 32 only. Thanks.

3. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

About 6-8 months ago, these folks had a nice M32 on the shelf. I looked at it - was a bit loose, but otherwise well cared for and quite nice with very good wood, choked sk/sk. Asking price was $1695. Don't know for certain, but I think barrels are thick enough to install choke tubes. Don't know whether it's still there or not.

DUNBAR AND ZIMMERLI OUTFITTERS INC. 509 UNION ST. SPARTANBURG, SC 29306. ph 864-583-6490.

4. magic

magic Member

jnoemanh,

Thanks for the info. I will try them first of the week to see if they still have it.

Thanks

JASON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.