1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: REMINGTON MODEL 12B

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GALLERY 22, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GALLERY 22

GALLERY 22 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please send price and pictures to the e-mail address above. Gun must be in 95% plus condition to be considered.

2. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

I can use a 12B to. I am also interested in buying a Remington 550-2G gallery special along with a model 24 and 241 gallery. Must have counter chain tie down loops on the barrel. Plus a Remington nylon model 66 black and chrome gallery special. I do have some Remington 552 gallery specials I may trade.

Not intending to steal your thread Gallery 22. If you have any gallery rifles to sell let me know.

3. GALLERY 22

GALLERY 22 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Whiz Bang-I have alot of model 62 and 61 Winchester gallery guns (all 98% plus condition), not really for sale. Give me a call at 920-621-3276 to see what each of us is looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.