1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 90T

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rjhart01, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjhart01

rjhart01 Member

I am looking for a Remington 90T. Please email me with pictures and description if you have one for sale or know of somewhere I can find one.

Thanks

Randy

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Randy, try Jaqua's, in Findlay, OH. They have one I previously owned. Has two barrels, Americase, etc. Nice gun.

Also check out Indiana Gun Club. They have several in stock.

Best,
    Dennis

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

There was one for sale at Williams County Gun Club this week end. Low rib, for $1,400. I didn't look at it good, but I know the guy. He is not a "gun abuser".
    If your interested I can see about getting his number. It's in NW Ohio.

4. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

I have a low rib with factory (Kolar) release and Soft-Touch. E-mail if interested. (S/E Michigan)

5. buttermilk

buttermilk TS Member

Randy:

Check with Ed Chrisman at 660-663-3146 or email aliciac@grundyec.net
    He had a low rib for sale a week or so ago. His original thread should still be available and it included photos and a price.

6. rjhart01

rjhart01 Member

Mike

Can you email me pictures? What are you asking for the gun??

Thanks

Randy

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

A couple of things to look for when buying a 90T is checking for updates to be done to the earlier models and bore checking the choke. Make sure to use a bore guage to determin backbore and choke restriction.

A low rib can have as much as a .755" backbore. Generally they will be choked in the .040" are.

An HPAR will generally have a backbore of .736" and choked about the same .040" as the low rib.

A lot of the 90T's have had there choke messed with a bit because of the tight restriction. Any of them with choke tubes have been done after the fact and weren't originally equiped that way.

For the gospel of all things 90t, a call should be givin to Doug Braker. He's the guru of all things 90T!

ec90t

8. 3DHC

3DHC Member

I have had four (4) low rib 90T's and they all had bores of .750 and .030 chokes.

I was the original owner of two (2) of these guns. I still have a heavy barrel and a standard barrel but am not interested in selling although I seldom shoot them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.