1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 90-t

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by valley1, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Would like to purchase a nice Remington 90-t 34" low rib.Please email price and pic's.if you have one for sale.
    Thank you

2. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I wrote to you regarding a RARE 90-T I have that was built by the factory for left hand shooter. That is,the top lever moves to the LEFT to open gun!!!
    Has neutral stock w/SoftTouch and a NEW,unfired right hand MonteCarlo wood set.
    34" full choke barrel.
    Email if you have an interest...

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Valley 1, I have 4 90-T"s That are for sale and I know PICTURES say more than a Thousand Words. I am very busy this week but can try to post pic."s next week, maybe Sunday. All guns are 34" Fac. Ported,low Rib (2) Have choke Tubes /3 tubes each. (1) is in a nice Black Plastic Case /Lock in Middle and Hinge locks on each end. (2) have ADJ. Combs and Some have ADJ. Butt Pads. (1) Release trigger. All Monte Carlo except (1) has A FACTORY Straight Stock. (1) New Blue Job Not Fired since Reblued. These Guns Range In price From 1800.00 To 2200.00 Joe Whitehurst President New Mexico Trapshooting Association.

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

5. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

0   0   0

sent you an email about a 90-t that i have haven't heard anything back just wondering if you got it

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3200 shooter Sorry but i have not rec. an E-Mail from you. PLease try again.

7. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

0   0   0

We tried the e-mail again, hopefully it worked this time.Let me know if you got it, if not, we will try something different. Thank you 3200 shooter.

8. 3200 shooter

3200 shooter TS Member

0   0   0

if the email dosen't work i have a low rib 90-t for sale has adjustable comb on it and 2 trigger groups one release one pull will sell the gun and both triggers for 2200 or seperate the trigger you don't want for 1750 if this is something you want to see pictures of email me at schultzy06@yahoo.com and i will send pics

9. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Valley1,

Hi Grade has a nice one for sale. Check out the above web site.

ART H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.