1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 90-T

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshooteraa27aa, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Looking to buy a new remington 90-t. Mine was destroyed when my girlfriend totaled my Durango. Wood was smashed and barrel was bent. Please e-mail me at teet@eze-eye.com.
    Chris Teeters

2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear of the gun damage. Have you contacted Doug Braker(Gun Dr) about trying to resurrect the one you have now? I know that wood is available and he might be able to help you out with the barrel issue.

ec90t

4. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Sorry about your gun. I like the 90-T's as well. Call Indiana Gun Club. They had several in stock a few weeks ago....Tim

5. too fast

too fast TS Member

Chris I have a very nice 90T with Money Maker High rib on it. Gun Is like new, nickled receiver new bluing custom wood. I am asking $2500 have not listed gun as of yet if you have any interest contact me via E-Mail or my cell # is 916-599-3314.

Thanks Jim L Luis
    jlluis@sbcglobal.net

6. cousin

cousin TS Member

Hi Chris
    I've sent you an E mail--I think--sometime my computer skill is a bit lacking.I have a Low rib 90 T

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Chris,

I hope you find a clean replacement.They are great guns. Not to jump in but If anyone has a high rib adjustable stock for sell I have been looking for one.

Happy hunting, Shannon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.