1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Remington 90-T Stock Set/Wood

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Nicholas, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas

Nicholas TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a nice Remington 90-T monte carlo butt stock w/adj. comb, and matching forearm. My 90-t is a low rib model, and is currently fitted with a straight non-monte carlo stock. The straight stock doesn't fit me the best. Any leads on a nice stock set would be appreciated.

Thanks, Nick

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nick, i will check in the morning and see what i have. Joe joe90t

3. Nicholas

Nicholas TS Member

0   0   0

Ok sounds good Joe. Pm me with your findings. Thanks, Nick

4. Nicholas

Nicholas TS Member

0   0   0

5. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nick, sorry i have NOT had time to see about 90T wood. Vickie was sick again today but, i will look as soon as i can. I HAVE NOT forgotten you. Joe joe90t

6. Nicholas

Nicholas TS Member

0   0   0

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You can change that straight stock into a M/C by adding an adjustable pad. Lowering the pad will give the same results.

Doug

8. Nicholas

Nicholas TS Member

0   0   0

I forgot to mention the straight stock on my 90-T is fitted with a graco adjustable butt plate. One of the best investments I ever made. I have it set up to mimic a monte carlo stock. I have the drop at heel set at 2.750". The butt plate is dropped as far down as it will go. I could use more drop to get the pad to fit better in my shoulder pocket, and get my head in a more level upright position. I also rotated the butt plate some to accommodate my cant or hold. Helps level the gun out so it isn't shooting high left (I'm a right hand shooter). The stock also has a adjustable comb. However, I don't think it was factory cut. For some strange reason the comb was cut about 1" too far rearward. Creates kind of a awkward cheek weld on the stock. I also have the comb offset to the right 1/8" from center to help align my eye with the center of the rib. If I crank the butt plate out to accommodate the awkward comb position, I run into length of pull problems. I found 15" l.o.p. provides a happy medium, but isn't exactly a perfect fit. The bottom line is I need to start over with a different stock. I'd like to find a nice stock and forearm set. Preferably, with a factory adjustable comb. I'd also consider a non adjustable monte carlo stock. I have a local who can cut and install the comb and adj. butt plate.

Kinda off the subject, but a shotgun the fits correctly and mounts comfortably is worth it's weight in gold. All the fancy chokes, fancy shells, backboring, forcing cone lengthening, porting, etc won't do a darn bit of good if the gun won't fit and place the pattern where your eyes are looking.

9. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well,Nick i have "caught" what ever "bug" my sweet Wife has and now i am sick. Hope to be up and sending you picture's of a 90T stock i have in a Day or so.Things have sure gone "haywire" around here the last (2) months. I was selling Toe Pads & Barrel Bra's -Ran out - Got more in and My Computer Loses all my orders. I REALLY DO have a Stock or two. Hope to send picture's SOON. Regards Joe joe90t

10. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Member

0   0   0

Nick:
    I have one as well. This stock set was an original and was on my 90-T HPAR, both butt and forearm. It has the adjustable comb and adjustable butt pad (Up Down and Any Angle) with a Kick-Eez pad on it. It has some fairly nice figure and feather flame.

It is available as I replaced it with a custom Wenig stock set. I would imagine your hardware for the fore arm would fit right in there. If you cannot get it from Joe90T, then contact me.

In the meantime, I am looking for a release trigger for the 90T. If anyone knows of one, please let me know.
    Thanks
    Art

11. Nicholas

Nicholas TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the reply Joe. I look forward to seeing the pictures of the stock(s). Hope you get better soon, and things go back to normal. Computers/technology can be be a real pain at times. I can imagine the frustration of losing a bunch of orders.

Art, Thanks for the reply and offer. I'd like to see some pictures of the stock if you'd so kind to send me a few. From the description it sure sounds like what I'm looking for.

Thanks again Joe and Art. Hope you all have a nice Holiday.

Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.