1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/ REMINGTON 90-T ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FRED100K, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FRED100K

FRED100K TS Member

Hello Everyone,

I would like to buy an original owners manual for a Remington Model 90-T, and also a factory original adjustable comb allen wrench & spacers. I have covered all the normal avenues such as ebay, craigs list, & remington, with out any luck. Remington does not offer these items anymore. I have even contacted Kolar Arms with the same results. This is my first Tread or message on this site so sorry if I'm long winded. Thanks to all who can help in my quest.

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Try GunDr on this site. Doug's Gun Shop in northern Minnesota. He may be able to help you (don't know for sure but worth a call).

Bob

3. NintyT

NintyT Member

Gun Dr's (AKA Doug Braker) phone number is 1-218-947-3600. He's a great guy, and does great work on 90-T's. Steve j

4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Please leave Doug alone. He is working on my gun...

5. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

not that long ago I got mine for FREE from Remington.....in the Owner's Manual Downloads,,,they have a button for REQUEST AN OBSOLETE OWNER'S MANUAL

http://www.remington.com/library/downloads/owners_manuals.asp

Grubby

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Wasn't aware they came w/ spacers? My be able to help you out w/ the manual. I'll look tonight and get back to you.

7. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

FRED100K,
    I have all the things you want, including the original box and the original gun with both release and pull, low rib. I won't separate though. BRGII

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 90-t owners manual