1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 870 Comp

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by hoffman06, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a friend that is wanting to buy a nice clean 870 Comp. He is ready so let me know what you have, condition and price.
    Carey,208/476/7480

2. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You may be right Joe but he is old and hard headed, his mind is made up.

3. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks for the offer Joe, but it has to be a Comp.
    Carey

4. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

I have one that I would sell. Actually have two, but won't sell one of them fir sentimental reasons (got my first handicap win with it). The one I have for sale is the nicer of the two. Pretty nice wood, they all do. Externally original. Wood 95-98%. Metal same. Has a Timney trigger ( don't have original). I also have a spare "recoil reduction" unit and "o" rings that would go with it. I would take $850 + shipping for all of it. Pm if interested and I will try to get some pics of it.
    KingRanch

5. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

So the guy say's his friend is looking for an 870 Comp and the first two replies are guys telling him (And I assume they don't even know him) that he's wrong in his choice..........? And one just happens to have the real gun he should want for sale......?

Mike.

6. dzneff

dzneff Member

0   0   0

Be aware that the 870 Competition Model has an inherent defect. I went thru 2 receivers (crack at rear or the ejection slot) during regular weekly trap shooting. The first receiver was replaced free from Remington (they admitted the defect); the second receiver I had to pay for (they did not admit to the second defect). After that, the gun spent several years in my gun cabinet before I finally sold it. I recomend that the Competion Model not be used for regular trap shooting, occasional shooting ok. Dennis

7. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Bob!! Rick Kipp.... Texas

8. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

If you keep the mag tube nut tight they won't crack.

Kenny Uhlbeck

9. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

0   0   0

sent you a e-mail

10. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks for all the offers, we have bought one.
    Carey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.