1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 700 Rifle in .243

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by randy-s, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randy-s

randy-s Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I am looking for a Remington 700 ADL or BDL in .243 to use for varmint shooting. Does not need to be a showpiece, just a shooter. Please call or email.

Thanks in advance,

Randy Shelton
    530 409 0655
    California time

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Randy, I don't have a gun for sale but in case you find one with a shot-out barrel that you can buy cheap because of that, I have a blued 22" Model 700 .243 Winchester barrel with sights that was test-fired only. I found the rifle on sale and bought it to get the receiver to use as the foundation for a custom rifle. For $35 plus shipping, it's yours.

Ed

3. randy-s

randy-s Member

0   0   0

Thanks Ed, I'll keep it in mind...Randy

4. randy-s

randy-s Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.