1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Remington 700 BDL .30-06

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by WS, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS

WS Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Looking for a mint condition Remington 700 BDL in .30-06, seen some on gunbroker but either new or uncertain of condition. Trust the posters on this forum here a lot more due to my good experiences rather than Gunbroker. Let me know if you have one for sale. Just remove xxx from email or send PM. thanks! Wayne

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You have mail.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have one with a shilen stainless barrel- ultra light fiberglass stock- armored nickle action- and the best trigger for hunting you have ever felt

This was a custom rifle and cost 3500 when put together

$999-- no marks

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. WS

WS Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

ttt

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WS, I've bought numerous shotguns, rifles and handguns from GunBroker sellers with no problems. Look for an non-firing inspection period or send the seller an email asking for one if you don't see it mentioned. Also look at their seller rating - GB takes that ranking system very seriously.

And don't think you have to go by that minimum opening bid. I bought a rifle a month ago - an engraved Model 700BDL in 7mm RUM - that went through one seven-day auction without a bid and another was about to end without one because the seller had a false impression of the value of those engraved receivers and had a minimum bid set at $700. I sent him an email offering him $600 including shipping and a half-hour after that second auction ended, he called to tell me I was the proud owner. Upon arrival at my gunsmith's, the rifle was just what that Virginia seller advertised it to be - nearly new.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.