1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 3200 Trap **********

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bluedotman, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Wanting to buy Remington 3200 Trap with monte carlo stock 30" or 32" barrels with fixed chokes. No choke tubes must be in good shape with updates anyone have one for sale can send me a email or pm with price and pictures. Thanks. Danny

2. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

3. Leafcutter

Leafcutter Member

0   0   0

u have p m

4. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

For what it is worth..... I just completed an entirely satisfactory deal with Leafcutter. He is honest in his descriptions and prompt in his responses. I bought an SX 1 barrel from him. After a couple of PM's and phone conversations he sent the barrel to me the same day that I sent the check to him. Good guy to deal with in my opinion.

JPM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.