1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 3200 Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bluedotman, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Want to buy Remington 3200 Trap gun if you have one for sale you can send me a PM or email. Thanks. Danny

2. mission6222

mission6222 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Danny what are you looking for, I have a little used unaltered trap. shot so little updates not done. would sell for 1150.00 plus shipping. Thanks loyd

3. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

mission6222 looking for one with updates. Danny

4. trap906

trap906 Member

0   0   0

i just traded a 3200 with updates done to Jaquas in ohio. It has 30" bbl's fixed comb and a new kick eze pad put on this spring by tom larkin. all original except for the pad, good tight gun, you might call them about it, talk to Jason.

5. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

6. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

0   0   0

I sent you a PM a short time ago. Thanks!

Steve Nunley
    Albuquerque, New Mexico

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.