1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb remington 3200 stock and possibly forend wood.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by remmyfan, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remmyfan

remmyfan TS Member

0   0   0

hi. i am looking to buy a top grade trap stock and possibly forend for a 1 of 12 remington 3200. the checkering on the stock has an 'Z' pattern on it. i believe it was available on the 1 of 500 or premier models although not sure. i unfortunatly fitted my own with an adjustable comb with wiped out the value so if necessary i could swap stocks with cash adjustment.if necessary i could upload photos to clarify.
    any info would be greatly appreciated.

robin

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

robin,

The Z-pattern applies to the "1 of" guns; however I have never heard of a "1 of 12" 3200.

Your post is very hard to understand as written.

Guy Babin

3. remmyfan

remmyfan TS Member

0   0   0

hi sorry if it is hard to understand,but the bottom line is that i am looking to buy an unaltered stock with the z pattern in the checkering area. the gun is one of the 500 that were for international sale only from remingtons hamburg depot in 1974.they are silver action with raised engraving with gold inlay. the one i have is one of only 12 engraved in a paticular pattern.i have uploaded several pictures hopefully they will be ok.

robin

remmyfan_2012_04047.jpg

remmyfan_2012_04048.jpg

remmyfan_2012_04049.jpg

remmyfan_2012_040410.jpg

4. johnny camaro

johnny camaro Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Robin

I could be interested in the stock you have. Iam looking for a monte carlo stock with an adjustable comb for a 3200. Thanks John Kennedy

5. remmyfan

remmyfan TS Member

0   0   0

hi sorry but the one on the gun at the min is not a Monte Carlo stock and I would have to wait until I can come across another stock

robin

6. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

I believe the accepted number that was engraved in the pattern you have pictured is 116. Some use the number of 113. Either way, not a very large total engraved like this and a very nice looking gun.

Guy is right, the One of 1,000 had the same checkering pattern.

Bob

7. remmyfan

remmyfan TS Member

0   0   0

many thanks for the info. I stupidly got an adjustable comb fitted to the stock and have found out that it has seriously affected the value of the gun hence the reason for looking for a replacement stock. I would be much obliged if you get any info where one could be purchased you would message me with the details

many thanks

robin

8. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Robin:

There are several stock makers here in the US that could duplicate an original Remington 3200 Premier stock for you. If you have someone there in the UK that would do the fitting and checkering it may be worth looking at a semi inletted stock and have it shipped to you and fitted there. These stocks are getting pretty hard to find already finished and ready to bolt onto your shotgun.

Bob

9. remmyfan

remmyfan TS Member

0   0   0

thanks for the info bob I will see what happens over the next week or so and if nothing comes up I may have to go down the road you suggest. if anyone has such a stock I am willing to trade my present stock with them

robin

10. remmyfan

remmyfan TS Member

0   0   0

I am still looking for a stock if anyone has one please contact me

many thanks

robin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 3200

remington 3200 forend stock replacement