1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 1100 trigger group.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mr. Flinch, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm looking for good Remington 1100 Trigger groups. Must be the complete assembly and in good or new condition. Left or right hand safety ok. Please email me about what you might have and pricing. Thank you. Mark

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a friend that has a Timney pull trigger that looks to be in almost perfect condition. He wants 225.oo for it. If you're really interested, I'll go over and get a picture.

Ed Yanchok

3. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

You can buy a new trigger group from the Remington Country Store for $99 plus shipping.

4. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This may be a little premature but I need to explain the reason for my request.

I have successfully built release triggers for my own 1100 and I want to start a business doing this. I'm in the early stages and need good parts to begin. If I can't find good used groups I will purchase them new from Remington.

My planned approach will be to have an exchange price with a core charge. This will enable me to sell at a cheaper price using a refurbished group. Of course I will offer a choice if the customer wants a new trigger group from the start. That being the case the price will be a little higher.

My testing phase is complete but I still must do all the necessary steps to start the business (license, permits, insurance, etc) but I'm just trying to accumulate some parts for now.

Thank you to all that have expressed interest and I will keep you posted concerning my progress.

Mark Russell
    AKA Mr. Flinch

5. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It's your deal but I would rather start with brand new as a used trigger is going to cost you from 50 to 75 bucks plus freight. 100.00 sale gets you free freight at the Remington country store. That way you kust sell a complete trigger and the guy can keep his pull or sell it his self. Jeff

7. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jeff,

That's a good suggestion. I saw the trigger on the Remington Country Store but didn't know about the shipping deal. I purchased a couple of groups already and I think I'll use them for spare parts or demo's. Thinking about what you said I do believe most people would rather have a new set plus I won't have to be concerned about having to buy additional parts to refurbish used ones.

I'm open to suggestions from anyone because I want this to be a reputable business built on trust. The only way to establish that is word-of-mouth and the only way to get that is with quick service and good quality at a reasonable price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.