1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 1100 Skeet Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by SRichie, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRichie

SRichie TS Member

0   0   0

THANKS FOR THE HELP AND ADVICE - I GOT MY BARREL.

My son, who is a junior trap shooter, was just invited to join a local skeet team, so I'm looking for a skeet barrel for his Remington 1100. Any length with skeet choke preferred, but I would consider a barrel that takes choke tubes. E-mail is best way to contact me as I can't check this post during the day. Thanks,

Steve

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

May I recommend you look for a 28" barrel. Nowadays most shoot 28 or 30" for skeet. I bought a 26" skeet barrel years ago and neither my son or I liked it
    Too whippy. At the very least you will have to add skeet weights to reduce the whippy feeling and help him swing through the target. "on the cheap" A buddy of mine bought a 28 inch fixed mod barrel for 50 bucks and a gunsmith opened up the choke to skeet for 15 bucks and it crushes targets. Rem sold 28" extra barrels in remchoke which would be more usefull if he takes up sporting clays.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

a 26 inch auto barrel is like a 30 inch o/u

Lots of good scores are shot with 26 inch autos so dont discount them

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

email sent..
    Have a very nice dual bead 26" fixed skeet choked barrel.

Domenic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.