1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 1100 R.H. 12 ga.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bill2, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

I am in the market for a Remington 1100 R.H. 12 Ga.. Must be unmolested and in great shape. Prefer choke tube field gun with nice wood and gloss finish, both wood and metal. Am aware of other sources of procurement however, wanted to give trapshooters first chance to sell. Bill2

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bill. The bbl money should be in today.

Jack

3. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

MIA, Small midwest town 4 mile in the country may take a day or two longer. My brother just carried my yesterdays mail in that was delivered to him. He swore he didn't keep any checks. Just finished packing the barrel. We are on track! R/Bill

4. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Pass the Crow my turn to eat!

Everything happened just as MIA stated. Check arrived USPS regestered today.

Humbled Bill2

5. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

I'm still looking for a 1100 Remington. Bill2

6. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Bill,
    I have an 1100 field grade 12 ga, 28" fixed mod vent rib barrel. Metal all looks as unfired, but probably has been fired at least a little. Not the slightest mark on the mag tube where the gas control rings slide. Wood is very nice glossy finish with a very small, slight rub (no dent) on one side of stock. Entire gun looks really good.

If anyone has an interest please let me know and I will post pics.

Price: $550

Thanks, Marc

7. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Marc, That sounds like what I'm looking for but would prefer choke tube barrel. If you could come down some I could consider choke tube installation? I thank you even if you can't do that. Bill2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.