1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by SARGE75X, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

0   0   0

This is the new one that Remington just released recently, anybody know where I can find one new or used, but I prefer new, Thanks!!BTW not interested in the Walnut version.

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sarge, be patient. There was a run of these released earlier this month, but I suspect they went fast. Remington has been shipped 500 Auto-Busters to date, and they just sent us a p.o. for 250 more. More guns should be out soon.

Ken Rucker..Speedbump Stockworks

3. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

I want one also!

Kenny U.

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It's a sweet package!! Remington sent me one of the first ones to have for a demo in my shop at the complex and I bought one of the wood stock older ones and put our Pro Combo stock set on it (the same thing we furnish to Remington).

Ken

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

OMG. MSRP $1242.00

Bought a new 1100 in 1973 for a lot less. I know inflation etc. And it's nice to see Remington using Briley for chokes and dressing up the old gal for a new dance.
    Wonder if most parts are interchangeable with the older models?

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Not just a Jack West stock, but a Pro Combo stock.......

Ken

7. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

0   0   0

I just happened to look at Zanders web site and it showed the gun in stock, a quick call to my FFL and I got it, it was the last one, should have it before the weekend !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.