1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 1100 competition synthetic ASAP

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Flinch king, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flinch king

Flinch king Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Competition 1100 that I can sell. I bought it a couple of years ago. I have put close to 1000 shells thru it. It comes in a Remington black case with all 5 Pro Rem Chokes along with a wrench. The only thing different is this is the real Competition Remington 1100 with the beautiful wood instead of the synthetic stock. I will sell the whole package including both trigger groups for $1650 to your FFL. Let me know if this is in the young man's price range, so we can keep his dream alive.
    Good luck on your search,
    Brian Seibert

2. Sharp1

Sharp1 Member

0   0   0

Troy I have had one on back order for a year now. Talked to Rem at the grand and they promissed they were being produced....BS. Bottom line its a small segmate and they wont run the line at this time. Build your own,,, all of the components in the syn comp can be purchased seperately. You should be able to aquire all of your parts with-in a month. GL shooting in NE you have a heck of a program built up in NE.

3. FIREMAN

FIREMAN TS Member

0   0   0

Check your email.

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but it's a lot cheaper I hope I'm not jumping anyone's post but this gun has a 30" step rib trap barrel & a 30" step rib Rem-choke barrel w/4 or 5 flush Rem-chokes,Jack west carbon fiber with adjustable pad? It's a very nice set up if it fits the bill? PM me if you have interest? Either way good luck. Jim W
    sirmissalott_2008_03034.jpg

sirmissalott_2008_03033.jpg

5. Thyberger

Thyberger TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you to all that posted! We found one right in Lincoln! Thank you Dan and Trapshooters!

6. Readyabout

Readyabout TS Member

0   0   0

Sirmissalot, is the 1100 still avail and where are you? Thanks Vernon S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.