1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 1100 barrel with Remchokes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Shoemaker, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I am building a Remington 1100 for youth/young lady use. Have the stock at just over 13" lop and would like to purchase a 26 or 28 inch barrel with remchokes. Have a 30 inch full choke barrel (flat rib) with double beads would trade on remchoke barrel barrel.

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE A NEW IN BOX 28" 2 3/4 REMCHOKE BARREL. COMES WITH MOD REMCHOKE. 200 SHIPPED

JOE

3. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Tell me more about your barrel as I could be interested. Is it matte or gloss blued finish, does it by chance have double beads, do you have more than one choke tube.

4. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

When the shotgun is finished, I will be donated its use to our high school team, so would like to find a used barrel, if possible, to reduce my costs. If someone does not come up with a use barrel in next couple of day will probably be interested in your new one.
    Thanks

5. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Has anyone done business with s Leonard Chiddister? Received the following email with telephone number. When number is called, it immediately goes to answering system asking for my name and to leave a message. The wording of the email the way the answering system works leaves me in question. Have emailed back asking for more information with no reply yet.

"I have Your Requested item in good working condition . ( Works perfectly ) not all scratched up.. I am willing to arrange a pick up of the item.In fact, Shipping is preferable to avoid any damage in shipping get back to me if you are still interested in buying"

6. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Scammer...several of us have gotten that reply by people of various names. GaryL.

7. Bill Buffalo

Bill Buffalo Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a 25" remchoke barrel 12ga with two beads that I would sell for 135 and you pay the shipping.
    1 flush IC choke and 2 extended. LM and M
    Billy

8. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Buffalo Bill, Interested PM sent.
    Thanks

9. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

FYI - Just want to let you know that Mr. Chiddist has sent pictures of barrel and location. We will see how it goes.

10. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Have receives several emails from Mr. Chiddist from a email address at @ojooo.us. He would like for me to sent payment by western union money transfer to him at an address in Tomball, Tx. Neither google or mapquest could find the address he gave me. Believe it would be wise for me to pass on this one. Looks like slugbug1 could have called this one right. Thanks

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

I will never do business with anyone that can not be verified by computer to be a real person at a real address. Professional listings are even better.

Tell your scammer you have his penis enlargement operation scheduled for next month, as son as you get his deposit.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.