1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Remington 1100 20ga Standard Contour vent rib

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by witdog2020, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. witdog2020

witdog2020 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a buddy looking for a barrel. He wants a Remington 1100 20ga Standard Contour Barrel, vent rib, prefer no rust and in nice shape. Must be pre-1977 barrel, cannot say LT-20, OR LW 20. Must be Standard Contour. Thanks for any help.

He has a Very Rare Standard Contour Slug barrel on it now, he has a local shop wanting it and offered almost as much as the guns worth for the barrel. It will be available for sale after he purchases another barrel.

Thanks

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Try corsons barrels. Jeff

3. witdog2020

witdog2020 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, the reason i posted on this site, was there was someone that had several barrels for sale in the archives. It came up in a search google i did. I seen Corsons have some barrels listed. If we could find one someone has laying around it would probably be cheaper, but hey beggars cant be choosy.

He is not interested in even using the slug barrel, It may sell for as much as the gun for the right person needing one. Looks like may even have trouble finding someone needing the slug barrel.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.