1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Remington 1100 12ga. Link

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by markdenis, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I am looking for a Remington 1100 12ga link. I broke mine today and need to find one somewhere.

Mark Rounds

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Better get two. This is the part that breaks most frequently in 1100's.

3. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

That is what I have heard, however I have shot maybe 10-20 pallets of shells, maybe more, in 1100's and this is the first thing I ever broke. I guess I have just been lucky!

Mark

4. 121083

121083 Member

Remington parts, 1-800-243-9700, and follow the prompts. Part Number 26075. Still available, same as the 1187. Good shooting, Bob Morris.

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Numrich has them.

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Brownells too.

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Midway as well ... some might be a little less or a little more but be sure to check the shipping or the handling charges. I know Remington puts an $8 charge and compared to Midway they charge $3 unless you purchase more than $25.

Have you thought, since your ordering parts to possibly just make up a spare parts kit so you have a couple of this or that on hand when something else breaks?

It would be a good idea to have a spare piston/seal assembly, action spring, follower, forend support, o-rings and other various things. Not expensive things to keep on hand but things that will frustrate you to have to order them and might cost far more to you when they are not handy to grab and replace if and when needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.