1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Remington 11-87 Turkey Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by jls7522, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jls7522

jls7522 Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I am looking specifically for a Model 11-87™ Sportsman® Super Mag ShurShot® Turkey (link above). I would consider anything similar. Requirements are 3.5", auto, rifle sights.

2. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

0   0   0

From Shotgun World classifieds, semi-auto section:

buckmaster689

Post subject: Remington 11-87 12ga super magnum

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Utility Grade

I have a remington 11-87 12ga super magnum turkey gun 23in barrel with turkey-preditor choke all camo and the shurshot stock. Shot maybe 25 rounds through it. $650 or would like to trade for a waterfowl gun. Can send pics to email. Thanks

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.