1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Remington 11-87 Sporting Clays

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by alwayslearnin, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Howdy,

I've been looking for an 11-87 Sporting Clays with a silver engraved receiver. I have yet to find the right one for me and figured I'd give it a shot on here. This site hasn't failed me yet. If you have one you're looking to sell, send me a PM. Thanks

2. hkdfrlife

hkdfrlife Member

0   0   0

I've got the gun you'r looking for I think. It's an 11-87 premier sporting clays with the highly engraved receiver. It's got and adjustable comb stock with nice wood and the forearm is nicely figured also. I've got a full set of screw in chokes, full, imp mod, mod and imp cyl. It's in nearly new condition and I've shot it very little. I bought it used as a doubles gun, but I think I want an o/u instead. I'd take $1150 for the package. I'm not at home at this time, but send pics later tonight. If interested send an e-mail and I'll get back with you tonight. Thanks Dale R

3. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Still looking. Thanks

4. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Still looking for the right one. I've had a surprising number of people contact me with guns for sale so thank you. However the perfect one is still waiting to be found. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks

5. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

How much are you willing to pay?

6. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

ysr_racer do you have one for sale? If so send me a PM. Not looking for the cheapest one, but one of the nicest.

*edit guess not, still looking*

7. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

They have one for sale at the Port of The Islands Gun Club in Naples, FL for $595. Tell DJ Brad sent you.

8. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Thanks I'll call in the morning

9. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

Anything ?

10. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

ysr_racer I sent you a PM. Thanks

11. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

The search continues... TTT thanks.

12. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

You're joking right?

It was a good gun for $595. How much are you willing to pay, and yes I've got a like new one, and no I won't sell it for $50.

13. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

ysr,

First off why are you attacking me or even assuming it's about money? As stated above I'm not looking for a deal, or a good gun for the money. I want one of the these in perfect shape with some of the best wood that left the factory. Second the reason I'm still looking as it's been a week and I have yet to hear back from your friend. Maybe they do have the perfect one, maybe not. Either way my last post on this thread made it seem like I may have found one. I'd rather not miss out on an oppertunity at finally finding one so I posted "still looking".

14. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I had one years ago, and the truth is I wasn't crazy about it. There is
    Remingon 1100 sporting clays gun for sale on this forum which I think is
    a lot nicer gun and better balanced. FWIW.

15. mag410

mag410 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

<html>

<head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
    <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
    <meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
    <title>New Page 1</title>
    </head>

<body>

<i>"I want one of the these in perfect
    shape with some of the best wood that left the factory."<br>
    <br>
    </i>
    Why didn't you say so from the start? <br>
    <br>
    Are you willing to pay a perfect price for the "perfect" gun?<br>
    <br>
    Michael<br>
    <br>

</body>

</html>

16. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

dickgtax

Thanks, I too like the 1100 sporting however I want one of these for the nickle receiver. I have so many parts waiting for this project the entire look, feel and balance will be changed for the better.

Michael,

I always pay to play. I've spent thousands of dollars on this site without having to put more than a simple WTB ad. Also people have varying opinions on what's perfect. I've found there is no point in even asking. For example there is a gun listed for sale on here right now that is listed is "pristine original condition" however it has an owners name on engraved on it. To me that gun is far from pristine or original and holds no value in my eyes. Every 11-87 SC had nice wood, so again it comes down to opinion on how nice it actually is. I've had a few people contact me with guns for sale and no one has had an asking price that was an issue.

I appreciate the bump but hope this thread stays on track. I'm also still hoping to hear from ysr's friend. So keep them coming guys and thanks again if you have.

17. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

ysr's friend sold his, hence the reason I never heard from him. So still looking and it's time for a bump. Thanks

18. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Haven't seen one or heard of one in a while. Still looking, any help would be apprecitated. Thanks

19. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

I have a Sporting Clay Receiver with attached front tube along with the rear stock bolt. Has been finished in a silver sides with black top & bottom. Price
    150.00 plus 15.00 shipping to your FFL. Thanks Storeman.

20. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Storeman,

Thanks but I'm looking for a complete gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
11-87 sporting clay vs standard 11-87

11-87 sporting clays for sale

1187 sporting clays for sale
remington 11 87 sporting clays

remington 11-87 sporting clays

remington 11-87 sporting clays for sale
remington 1187 sporting clays silver receiver
remington 1187 sportingclays