1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Rem 870

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by WS, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS

WS Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I am looking for a Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge, with a 30 inch VR remchoke barrel, don't want a fixed choke barrel nor Trap Special as it is for S/C pump gun events. Remington seems to have discontinued the 30 inch barrel version. Prefer NIB or no worse than 98%. Anyone have one they don't need? Remove xxx above to email or send PM. Thanks Wayne

2. WS

WS Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

ttt

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Wayne,

I just bought an 870 on Auction Arms for a great price. It's pretty easy to do. If you bid higher than anybody else they only use what it takes to get you over the last high bid. I bid $160 for an old 30 inch gun and got it for $153.50. No vent rib though. Had a nick on the left side of the receiver, but the rest was good. Slides are still tight. $20 shipping and $30 to my FFL and it's all over.

Good luck,
    Joe

4. WS

WS Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Appreciate the info, I have been watching the auction sites and gunsamerica for quite a while and haven't been able to find what I want, so I thought I would try here. Wayne

5. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

I have 2 870 28 inch late model that my son and I shoot clays with. I had a 30
    inch barrel and we both tried it. We both shot better with the 28 inch as it was quicker on target and simos. I also added weight to the stock ,a mercury reducer inserted in front of the magazine tube and supercell pads. Shoots nitro
    clays all day and kicks very little all things considered. There are tons of
    28's around. Maybe try one and look around for a used 30 inch barrel.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.