1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtb: Rem. 3200 trap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by NJCOP, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

Me too.

2. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

Send me your email address. there's a guy at my trap club that was trying to peddle his for 2K. It was in very nice condition. I'm going to try to get there Tuesday if the weather holds and I'll give him your info.

Bob R

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Same one I had before boys! 30 " full/imp mod with no barrel modifications. All updates done by Laib including new springs etc even though he told my friend they were not needed. Monte Carlo stock. This is the std trap model. 97+ % condition. $1400 plus shipping. Email pics to serious inquiries. Thanks, Tom Rhoads

4. bolivia

bolivia TS Member

0   0   0

rem 3200's are fine as is and do not need all this phony repair work and updating that is talked about so do not get confused as you do not need this whatsoever. It is a scam from the start and this overcharging is a crime. Any competent over/under gunsmith that knows his stuff can repair and fix what needs to be done on 3200's. I have owned them in the past and they work fine new or slightly used. A really used one tends to get loose and needs to be tightened up. That is all you need to do.

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

LOL! I guess you can explain then why there are so many cracked forearms floating around the country Bolivia?! Tom Rhoads

6. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

The Remington factory updates had nothing to do with forearms.

7. Barn

Barn TS Member

0   0   0

Hi BYG. I sent you a PM. Brian

8. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

0   0   0

I have attached a link of a very nice Remington 3200 with 32' barrels. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will se it.

http://www.pacificsportingarms.com/search-results.htm?qcat=0&qmfd=0&qmod=&type=USED

Matt

9. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

RE: About the 3200 I know of. I haven't priced these guns so I don't know what a going price was. I'll tell the guy about your post. The gun is in very nice condition. Maybe he really may want to sell the gun and come in a real price.

10. cotton

cotton Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a nice 3200 Special Trap with 30" barrels marked IM/F. All updates have been done and about 3 years ago I sent the gun to Liab's for a go through. Gun has been shot maybe 50 times since. Metal is 90-95%, wood is 90%. Barrels have been ported. Asking $1250 plus shipping. PM me for details and photos. Thanks, Danny Peugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rem 3200 trap